El Toro seeks an experienced sales all star who is passionate about technology and corporate/agency communication to join our growing team. In this role you will build our scaled approach to acquiring and growing existing clients, as well as on-boarding new resellers and end users of our platform. The successful candidate will aide our efforts in growing an exciting product while creating value for our rapidly expanding advertising technology products.
Be a sharp, analytical thinker who is focused on finding scaled solutions to complicated problems.
- Manage the ‘full funnel’ of activities from lead generation to sales conversion to account growth through scaled program efforts in and outside of product
- Understand funnel analytics, identify areas of opportunities, and run experiments to optimize for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to optimize for success at scale (e.g., sales, ad ops team, marketing, product, IT, customer operations, etc.)
- Determine partnership strategy on a case by case basis, including points of alignment and opportunity creation with El Toro’s IP targeting platform
- Identify trends and develop solutions to optimize our efforts and improve customer success.
- 4+ years sales experience in a highly strategic, analytical, and go-to-market role
- Previous experience managing the customer funnel or customer lifetime value efforts
- Proven ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications
- Communication skills
- Ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop clients and resellers
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- 4 year degree in related field ie: business, marketing, computer science, sales, engineering, etc
- Experience in SaaS, SMB, e-commerce/ad-tech,and competing ad-tech (ppc, display, social, etc)
El Toro is the fastest growing company in Louisville, we have achieved that status by building a team of talented professionals that like to work hard and play hard. Strong benefits and compensation including arguably the most fun work environment in the region. If you are corporate, unimaginative or just a stick in the mud forget everything you just saw, this job is not for you. Otherwise please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.