Data Analyst Internship
As part of our data analyst team, you will have the opportunity to work with our data lake of proprietary nationwide geolocation data to manipulate, analyze, and visualize. In this role, you will work in partnership with our management and sales teams to build custom Power BI models for our current and prospective clientele.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales reps/teams to build Power BI models upon request
- Work with sales reps/teams to build custom account performance reports in Power BI for larger clients
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on active projects in our team Confluence space
- Microsoft Power BI or other data visualization software
- Dax Language
- Microsoft Excel
- Creative analytic mind
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to present thoughts and ideas clearly to internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Educational Requirements: 2+ year college, Bachelor Level
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Power BI/Data Visualization software
- Advanced level of any of the above items
- Experience with R and Python languages
- Experience with geospatial software (i.e. ArcGIS or MapBox)
- Knowledgeable of adtech or digital advertising
- Proficiency with Atlassian product (i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc)
Schedule and Compensation
This is a full-time, temporary position that is scheduled Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:30pm. The internship pays between $10-$15 per hour based on experience. This internship is scheduled to being on May 10, 2021 and conclude on August 20, 2021.