Louisville, KY | Full-Time
Java Developer Job Description
- Designing and implementing Java-based React applications, API's and service layers.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Develop and enhance our main front end platform working with an amazing team
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration