Mid Level DevOps Engineer
The DevOps team helps El Toro transform and evolve business through the use of multi-cloud software infrastructure. As part of this team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how both developers and customers interact with our high-performant products using your infrastructure and automation knowledge.
As a Mid Level DevOps Engineer, you will provide technical administration to the software development cloud-based infrastructure resources. This includes adhering to best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with in-house developers to provision and administer Cloud-based resources, assist with migrations, and application optimizations that enable business objectives.
- Serve as a technical resource and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges.
- Technical KSAs
- Problem Solving
- Problem Analysis
- 3 years of cloud infrastructure experience in a software development environment, or 2 years with a technical degree.
- Experience managing scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience in managing one or more databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, SQLite, or other relational databases.
- 5 years of cloud infrastructure experience, or 3 years with a degree.
- Experience with standard IT security best practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate and key management.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.