Senior Level Developer
El Toro’s software developers build the next-generation adtech and analytics technologies that change how organizations explore and interact with their respective customers. Our products need to handle information at massive scale and extend well beyond digital advertisement. We're looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to El Toro’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
El Toro provides business and consumer analytics and multi-channel activation points that empower organizations to be smarter about how they engage with audiences with measurable results. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services to better serve the world.
El Toro is and always will be an innovative technology company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of the industries greatest challenges. At El Toro, our developers not only revolutionize digital advertising, but they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms that disrupt markets.
Job Role &. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges.
- Mentor Junior and Mid-level developers.
- Organize and conduct technical trainings for department.
- Technical KSAs
- Problem Solving
- 7 years of software development experience, or 5 years with an advanced degree
- Experience in multiple databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, SQLite, or other relational databases.
- Experience in multi-cloud infrastructure systems and networking.
- Experience in any of the following: web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, systems/security software development.
- 10 years of software development experience, or 7 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.