Technical Project Manager
El Toro provides business and consumer analytics and multi-channel activation points that empower organizations to be smarter about how they engage with audiences with measurable results.
As a Technical Project Manager at El Toro, you’ll lead software engineering projects in one of our core programming languages and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage technology programs/project portfolio, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Project Management
- Manages Change
- Technical KSAs
- 3 years of experience in technical program/project management, release management and/or engineering management working on software engineering projects.
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of experience in technical program/project and portfolio management or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field.
- Experience with various project management methodologies such as waterfall, agile, and scrum.
- Experience with lifecycle management in a fast-paced software environment.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in the approach and communication of solving software engineering challenges involving bug triage, source control, continuous integration, etc.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.