Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a very common tool for installing third party pixels or tags on websites. Follow the below instructions to install the Web-To-Home Pixel on your website using GTM:
1. Open the GTM account that is configured for your website.
2. Sign into your GTM account and click on “Add A New Tag.”
3. Name your tag.
4. Click on 'Tag Configuration'.
5. Scroll down and select 'Custom HTML'.
9. Scroll down and click on 'Triggering'.
10. Select 'All Pages' and click on 'Add'.
11. Click 'Save after returning to your tag's configuration page.
12. Once back on the GTM homepage, click 'Submit'.
13. 'Version Name' and 'Version Description' are optional. When ready, click 'Publish'.
The tag is now ready to start firing!
If you would like to confirm that the pixel was placed properly, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org