Cookieless Remarketing From a Mapped Location
Identify and engage with potential customers seen at high-value locations.
Using our GeoFraming™ technology, Venue Replay captures mobile advertising IDs (MAIDs) seen in your locations, your competitors’ locations, or other points of interest.
Turn prospects into customers by leveraging pattern-level footfall behavior and serve advertisements to them directly.
How It Works
Identify targeted locations, venues and points of interest
Create GeoFrames and find the devices that have browsed to an ad-supported site or app while visiting the framed locations
Match & Serve
From the identified devices, we match their home IP addresses to serve digital advertisements
GeoFraming™ vs. Geofencing
GeoFraming is geofencing taken to a more precise level. Introduced by El Toro in 2017, it overcomes many of the limitations of geofencing and adds key abilities that geofencing lacks.
Venue Replay is not Geofencing.
It’s GeoFraming™, El Toro’s proprietary technology.
Our GeoFraming™ technology inventories mobile advertising device IDs (MAIDs) at the precise square meter level using latitude and longitude. This allows us to understand pattern-level footfall behavior in real time, or back 6 months.
- Audience based on longitude and latitude and observed human behavior.
- Requires a person to search the internet or use a mobile app.
- Use in real time, or target Device IDs that were inventoried at the location up to 6 months ago.
- Household addresses can be matched back to offline conversion files.
- Ability to identify and target Device IDs once they travel elsewhere.
- Utilize El Toro’s IP Targeting to target the Household IP Address with digital display ads.
- Uses cell towers to triangulate approximate location.
- Requires a person to have location services turned on and opt in.
- Can only be used in real time.
Take Your One-to-One Advertising
to the Next Level