We are looking for a talented Software Architect / Developer to create amazing technology tools to revolutionize digital advertising. El Toro has routinely been named one of the best places to work in Louisville, and was recently recognized by Ernst &Young as the Regional Emerging Entrepreneurs of the Year for Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. You should be an expert in one of the following languages Python, Java, Scala or C++. You need strong skills in multiple of the following technologies: Meteor/React, Real-Time processing, API integrations, Geo-Location tech/GIS, MongoDB and/or Cassandra. The ideal candidate should be a genius. If you are not one of the best developers you know, you can stop reading now. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into design documents, system architecture, and kick-ass code. We get it… we use a lot of technologies, but the best artists use a lot of colors. We believe in using the right tool for the job.
- Architect and develop AdTech and big data products along with our proprietary real-time trading platform tools.
- Assist in writing patents on appropriately patentable algorithms, system concepts and designs.
- Work with management and users to understand user requirements and turn them into appropriate system features.
- Mentor and train less experienced developers.
- Present and defend designs, code and prototypes of key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote development guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven work experience as a Software Architect or Sr. Developer.
- Expert proficiency in one of more of the following Python, C++, Java or Scala.
- Experience in a massive big data environment or working with large data sets.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to solve complex problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to work with little supervision and contribute at a very senior level.
El Toro is the fastest growing company in Louisville, we have achieved that status by building a team of talented professionals that like to work hard and play hard. Strong benefits and compensation including arguably the most fun work environment in the region. If you are corporate, unimaginative or just a stick in the mud forget everything you just saw, this job is not for you. Otherwise please send a resume and GitHub username/link to email@example.com or check out our careers page for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org