Bullseye Reports: Reliable, Accurate, and Affordable Business Intelligence
Strike the Bullseye with El Toro!
Our newest product, Bullseye Reports, combines footfall traffic analytics with customer demographics data to identify specific insights and strategies that enable you to make informed business decisions.
We’ve worked closely with our customers to learn what information leading B2B and B2C entities require to make informed business decisions. El Toro has highlighted impactful inquiries clients should answer before launching a campaign, such as:
- Who are my customers (CRM)? Demographically? Psychographically? Behaviorally?
- How is my business performing?
- How are my competitors performing?
- What does the holistic view of my market look like?
With El Toro’s patented GeoFraming™ technology, it’s easier than ever to get digestible, actionable, real-time business intelligence to thoroughly With El Toro’s patented GeoFramingTM technology, it’s easier than ever to get digestible, actionable, real-time business intelligence to thoroughly and accurately answer these questions. The evolution of the El Toro Bullseye Reports combines our industry-leading observational data with rich demographic data, to deliver report results with personalized recommendations for your business.
How Are Bullseye Reports Built?
With El Toro’s patented Venue Replay™ technology, specific locations of interest are GeoFramed to measure footfall traffic in real time or up to six months in the past. The footfall traffic is leveraged to enrich observations in three ways:
- Customer Enrichment - This allows you to gain demographic insights on past customers and competitor customers so you can better understand who is visiting your location(s) and your competitor(s) location(s).
- Understand Footfall Trends At Your Location(s) - Custom GeoFrames are drawn at your location(s) to capture the mobile IDs of active customers visiting your location(s). The gathered geolocational data will deliver insights on visitor frequency, travel distance, brand loyalty, and aggregated customer profiles.
- Observe and Understand Your Competition - Custom GeoFrames are drawn at competing locations to capture the mobile IDs of active customers visiting competitors. The gathered geolocational data will deliver insights on visitor frequency, travel distance, and aggregated customer profiles.
Three Advantages of Bullseye Reports
- Patented Technology. Only El Toro provides you with the capability of identifying audiences with granularity and precision using our patented Venue Replay technology. This capability allows us to map the identified devices back to household addresses with up to a 95% confidence level.
- Cost-Effective. Other companies with reporting options charge 4 to 10 times for similar offerings, but are unable to supply the industry-leading geolocational accuracy that El Toro is famous for. El Toro also offers the ability to use a single platform for data curation and campaign creation.
- Actionable Business Intelligence. Bullseye Reports is your “white-glove” data service that provides an elevated level of care and attention to detail. After GeoFramingTM your desired location(s) of interest, and collecting and analyzing multiple data sources, an El Toro data analyst will meet with you to discuss the customized and actionable insights of the report to empower your decision-makers.
To get started, reach out to our team of dedicated account executives today and tell us more about your business. We’ll work to curate the reporting options to strike the Bullseye!
Ready to Run With the Bull?Contact Us