Track Clicks on Flash Creatives Using clickTAG
For Flash creatives, whether hosted or URL, you will need to use a clickTAG variable which is an industry standard method of tracking clicks. ClickTAGs are simple ActionScript snippets that can be programmed in Flash on a button or the main timeline in order to pass customized click URLs. For guidance on setting up a Flash file to use the clickTAG variable, please see http://www.webads.nl/
• The clickTAG variable is case sensitive in new versions of Flash.
• At this time, we do not support the tracking of multiple click URLs
• All landing pages should open in a new browser window so the user does not leave the publisher’s site. If this is not the case, check the ActionScript in your creative.
• The _blank target field tells the browser to open the landing page in a new window
• El Toro supports both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.