IP Targeting: University
An online university with +100k students came to El Toro to augment their traditional approach to advertising with El Toro’s IP Targeting. The university wanted to showcase their business school and boost enrollment in their award-winning accounting program.
How could the university leverage their own highly-qualified customer acquisition list, consisting of people already in the accounting profession or people enrolled in other accounting programs? They need to effectively reach these individuals at home.
THE EL TORO SOLUTION
El Toro took their customer acquisition list and matched 75% of the home addresses on the list to IP addresses. El Toro then delivered digital ads to these individuals across all devices in the home, promoting the benefits of furthering their education and accounting career. The remaining 25% of addresses served as the control group for the campaign.
0.93% 5X UNIVERSITY’S AVERAGE CONVERSION RATE
414% TARGETED GROUP MORE LIKELY TO CONVERT COMPARED TO CONTROL GROUP
Ready to Run with the Bull?Contact Us